Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair

Unless I am running, biking, or hiking I typically wear my hair down. I have had long hair most of my life and I love to wear it down. I really can't picture wearing my hair any other way as I walk down the aisle to be married!! However, I am considering wearing it up somehow for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner because my rehearsal dinner dress has a beautiful back. Here are some different hairstyles I am considering for my wedding:



Here are some different hairstyles I am considering for the rehearsal dinner:
Beautiful soft side bun
Gorgeous!

I will be sure to post pictures of what my hair looks like for my rehearsal and wedding. Only 15 more days!

Much love,
xo
Alisha 
Calluna Events Associate Planner
Colorado Wedding Planner + Stylist
 

Calluna Events Associate Planner Alisha Eller is getting married on October 20, 2012. We are featuring a series of blogs from her as she prepares for her big day!! Thank you to Alisha for sharing the details in her final weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment