Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bridesmaid's Gifts

Calluna Events Associate Planner Alisha is getting married on October 20, 2012. We are featuring a series of blogs from her as she prepares for her big day in the final weeks!!

It is about 7 weeks until our big day and I am trying to make a final decision on my bridesmaids gifts. I want it to be meaningful but also something they will be excited about. Here are the options I am considering.


I love the idea of the maids wearing their gift on the wedding day. I think the white button up shirt is classy, they can get it on and off and not mess up their hair and make up and it is personalized with their initial embroidered on it. The bride of this wedding bought these white button ups at JC Penny's in the men's section and then had each of the bridesmaids initials embroidered on the pocket.



These Pretty Plum Sugar robes have become super popular to give as bridesmaids gifts and are so cute for taking pictures in. I think all of my bridesmaids would love these.


I love the mini champagne bottles to give to the girls to sip as we are getting ready!


Another super cute way to sip champagne with my bridesmaids on the big day! Sofia by Francis Ford Coppola Winery.



Adorable clutches the bridesmaids can use throughout the evening and even after the wedding! Other colors are available. Check them out on Etsy. They are by Jenny Girl Designs!


This may be my favorite bridesmaids gift I have found so far! Love the personalized wine glasses. They go so well with our vineyard theme as well! These are also an Etsy find! They are made by Glass Girl Jen.


I am a sucker for monogrammed jewelry and I think this bracelet is gorgeous!  In This Very Room has a lot of cool monogrammed jewelry that would be perfect for bridesmaids gifts!


I am also considering buying pashminas for my bridesmaids. October nights in northern California can be chilly and it would be nice for them to have something that would keep them warm and still look elegant. Yourselegantly.com has a variety of colors specifically for weddings.

I think I've got my work cut out for me. I wish I could buy them all for my bridesmaids! Wish me luck!

Much Love, 
xoxo
Alisha Eller
Calluna Events Associate Planner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment