|Ashley Davis Photography|
2011 was a productive and exciting year for Calluna Events! We are proud to share a collection of highlights and accomplishments with you. We truly value our work with each and every bride, groom, wedding professional, mother of the bride, colleague...it's because of you that the list below is complied and comes together. Our passion to be great each and every day for the people in our lives inspires us. Be the best you can be each and every day. We are embarking on greatness for 2012! Stay tuned...
- We were fortunate enough to work with 40 weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, non-profit events, showers, anniversary, holiday parties and business events.
- We received the Knot Best of Weddings for the 4th year in a row.
- We were awarded the Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Awards 2011.
- AnnaBe chose Calluna Events to plan and coordinate their 5th anniversary bash, FIVE.
- We will be featured in the Art of the Celebration Colorado coffee table book. The book to be published in February 2012 will showcase the best wedding professionals in Colorado. We participated in and coordinated two wedding style shoots with incredible vendors. Our Farm to Table Wedding style shoot was featured on Style Me Pretty and our spring shoot at the Kitchen in Boulder will be published shortly.
- For the 3rd year in a row we planned the Boulder Community Hospital Black Tie Fundraiser at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa in Boulder. 2011 marked our 5th year as part of the planning committee.
- We planned weddings in Boulder, Denver, Vail, Aspen, Beaver Creek, Avon, Estes Park, Winter Park, and Lyons, Colorado.
- We were featured on many wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake and COUTUREColorado.
- We were asked to be a LISTMember of COUTUREColorado.
- We continued as a Little Black Book Member of Style Me Pretty.
- We participated as a panelist at the SUBSTANCE, a workshop for aspiring female wedding photographers.
- Heather Dwight, Calluna Events owner, received Accredited Bridal Consultant status with the Association of Bridal Consultants.
- Channel7 Denver News invited us to talk, live on the air, as an expert about current wedding trends.
- We were included in CBS Denver’s list of Top Wedding Planners in Denver
- We continued to be listed as a preferred wedding planner at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa, The Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Four Seasons Vail, ICONIC Weddings, Beaver Creek Mountain Resorts, Keystone Resorts, Stanley Hotel and Della Terra Mountain Chateau.
- We participated in the St. Julien Hotel & Spa’s first bridal show and were asked to be their spokesperson for the hotel on current wedding trends.
- A Calluna Events wedding, Julia + Yair, was published in The Knot Spring/Summer 2012 magazine.
- Our wedding, Caroline & Joey, was featured in the inaugural issue of Colorado Brides magazine.
- We were quoted in wedding articles in the Daily Camera, 5280, The Knot Colorado, Brides Colorado, Brides, Colorado Brides & Babies, Longmont Times-Call and more.
- COUTUREColorado featured us on their blog. Click here to see the interview.
- We participated in the first Todd Reed Bridal Event to be a resource to their brides.
- We were listed on the “Hot List” in Brides Colorado
- We had the opportunity to work with many new and talented vendors in the Colorado wedding industry such as photographers,
- We were approved as a member of the Green Bride Guide, the most comprehensive and credible green wedding resource online.
- We were a finalist in Denver 7’s A-List for Top Wedding Planner in Denver.
- As a member of StudioWed Denver for the 2nd year and participated in the Studio Wed Ritz Carlton Luxury Bridal Showcase in Denver.
- We renewed our membership with the Association of Bridal Consultants, which we’ve been a member of since 2004.
We look forward to working in the wedding industry in Colorado in 2012 and seeing the incredible projects we have in the works come to fruition!
Colorado Wedding Planners